Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MobigaterSIP problem
07-09-2008, 11:42
RE: MobigaterSIP problem
There is no any delay included in the software.
Audio comes from SIP provider to MG's audio card it directly conencted to GSM microphone. And in the other direction: Audio comes from GSM goes directly via MG's microphone to SIP provider.
Might be try using different "Deault Audio Codec" from Settings > |Advanced| with combination of "Use Default Only".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2008, 09:01
Hello,

My results, and actions I took:

First, I tried each codec G711's, then G723, and G729 setting them each as default. Sound started to go through clearly to GSM device. But Recieving sound on the SIP Device was broken and very distorted.

I then switched the Microphone from the Mobigate to the onboard Mic , and then placed a call from GSM to SIP. Sound was going clearly from SIP Device to GSM. And From Onboard Mic in computer to SIP device was also clear. When i switch the Mic back to the C-Media USB, the sound is broken again. Only when i use my onboard mic, the sound is fine to the SIP Device.

I saw in another post where you told them to adjust the volume for the mic via skype controls. I however use the sip veresion. So I went in and adjusted the sound by the Volume control in "sounds and audio devices" on the control panel. No success.. exactly the same result as before i started.

Thank you for your prompt responses.
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2008, 11:45
You can test MG device with Skype software.
If situation is the same - return the device exchange.
07-25-2008, 19:15
Ok... I fixed the problem. I dont know why.. but when volume was at 50% it was causing a break in the audio stream.

I moved the Mic guage even lower.. to about 20% and the sound started working better. There was no breakup in voice signal.

Thanks!
10-22-2008, 23:01
Hi to all,

I have similar problem with Mobigater SIP. USB sound card and UART in device manager are OK, but when I connect Mobigater to usb, Mobigater SIP says that Mobigater is connected and SIP account registers. But after ten seconds after, it simply says "Mobigater Unplugged!" . I do not know what is the problem. With Mobigater skype version it works OK, but with SIP not.
I have win XP prof. SP3.
Please give me some help !
P.S. UART driver is version 1.0.0.6
10-25-2008, 14:20
XP SP3 is not supported at the moment with MG SIP software because of new internet security implementations in SP3.
MG Skype software works with XP SP3 because it connects to Skype software.

Working on ...
12-10-2008, 16:23
Hi there...

MG SIP software now work with Win XP - SP3 ???
What is newer version of MG SIP software ?
And where I can get it ?

Thanks
12-10-2008, 16:31
MG Skype works on XP SP3 and Vista
MG SIP still not, working on ...

The latest versions are always available at Support section of the website.
12-14-2011, 18:21
(10-25-2008 14:20)MobiGater Wrote:  XP SP3 is not supported at the moment with MG SIP software because of new internet security implementations in SP3.
MG Skype software works with XP SP3 because it connects to Skype software.

Working on ...
And what about XP Home Edition SP2? Do you think it should work with this OS? Because I use it, and I my MobiGate mini can't get "registered" with SIP. It is "connected" (red label). And sometime it informs me that "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." What does this message mean? And how to solve my problem? Please assist me.