Poll: Would you like to use Skype and SIP at the same time?
Yes, sure!
No, I don't need it.
I don't know.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Simultaneous Skype ans SIP work
07-01-2009, 18:32
Simultaneous Skype ans SIP work
I wonder - why it is impossible to make so that it will work simultaneously with Skype and SIP? I don't see any problem. Even some mobile phones have two SIM cards working at the same time.

When I call from my mobile phone to MG, I just have to add one extra symbol, say *1* for Skype or *2* for SIP somewhere in the dialed number (or * and # - whatever you want). And software on my computer will understand which program to connect.

When incoming calls from both programs, I think it is no problem to unerstand what to do at all.

For this it is not necessary to rebuilt something, just change the dialed notation and fuse (amalgamate) both your programs to the one.

In this case your device will be absolutely unique and very popular in the world! (until chinese guys will not do the same ;-)).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2009, 11:59
RE: Simultaneous Skype ans SIP work
Thank you for suggestion. It is not first of a kind.
It is possible but company have no plans for support at this time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2009, 12:06
Great thinking and sound feasible. But I do not think I need it. They are working good for me separately. I am satisfied with the current set up.
07-20-2010, 11:05
No plans.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user